Are you considering owning your own business or franchise and not sure where to start? Jensmart Franchising Group, a division of Jensmart, Inc. provides free franchise consulting services to assist you in making the best decision in buying a franchise, business or business opportunity. We represent over 380 of today's leading franchise opportunities and are well known in the industry for our professional approach by our franchise partners. Our primary goal is to help you navigate through the the entire process and build a business for your family and you.
Ready to get started? Request your Free Franchise Consultation today!
Do you have an existing business and ever wondered if it would make a good franchise? Now Jensmart Franchising Group Int'l (JFG Int'l) with strategic partner, Franchise Development Solutions, Inc. can help you determine if franchising your business makes sense. Click here to learn more
Franchising Tips and Articles
- The Power of Goal Setting
- The Real Power In Franchise Validation
- Top Down Vs Bottom Up Franchises
- Why On Earth Would I Pay A Franchise Fee?
- Is Your Franchise a World Class Marketing Machine?
Recent Franchise News
- 2/19/2020 - FASTSIGNS Marks 35th Anniversary with Celebratory Franchise Fee of $35,000
- 2/18/2020 - Premium Service Brands Acquires Three Brands, launches into 2020
- 2/18/2020 - AtWork Group Adds New Location in East Houston
- 2/18/2020 - Big Blue Swim School Wraps Up a Strong First Year of Franchise Sales and Plans to Hit the 150-Unit Mark by the End of 2021
- 2/14/2020 - Signarama Ends the Decade Strong with Addition of More Than 60 New Owners in 2019
- 2/14/2020 - FASTSIGNS International, Inc. Hosts Community Giveback Project
- 2/14/2020 - Franchise Gator selects Tint World as one of the top 100 franchises in the U.S.
- 2/14/2020 - AlphaGraphics ranked a top franchise in Entrepreneur's highly competitive 41st annual Franchise 500®
- 2/14/2020 - SPAVIA - Countdown to Launch: Spavia 2.0 and New Urban Millennial Brand
- 2/13/2020 - Tint World expands Houston reach with new Humble location