Are you considering owning your own business or franchise and not sure where to start? Jensmart Franchising Group, a division of Jensmart, Inc. provides free franchise consulting services to assist you in making the best decision in buying a franchise, business or business opportunity. We represent over 380 of today's leading franchise opportunities and are well known in the industry for our professional approach by our franchise partners. Our primary goal is to help you navigate through the the entire process and build a business for your family and you.
Ready to get started? Request your Free Franchise Consultation today!
Do you have an existing business and ever wondered if it would make a good franchise? Now Jensmart Franchising Group Int'l (JFG Int'l) with strategic partner, Franchise Development Solutions, Inc. can help you determine if franchising your business makes sense. Click here to learn more
Franchising Tips and Articles
- The Power of Goal Setting
- The Real Power In Franchise Validation
- Top Down Vs Bottom Up Franchises
- Why On Earth Would I Pay A Franchise Fee?
- Is Your Franchise a World Class Marketing Machine?
Recent Franchise News
- 5/21/2019 - Venture X® Breaks Ground for New Location in Pleasanton, CA
- 5/21/2019 - Neighborly® Names Amer Waheed Chief Technology Officer
- 5/20/2019 - 500th Goddard School Celebrated In Franchise's Home Market Of Philadelphia
- 5/20/2019 - Big Blue Swim School Celebrates Successful Start to 2019 with Chicago Opening and Agreements for 24 Locations in Denver, Salt Lake City, Chicago and Minneapolis
- 5/17/2019 - Staffing Industry Leader NEXTAFF Coming to Beaverton, Oregon
- 5/17/2019 - Staffing Industry Leader NEXTAFF Coming to Pittsburgh
- 5/17/2019 - 1-800 WATER DAMAGE Ranked a Top Franchise Twice in Entrepreneur's Annual Franchise 500®
- 5/17/2019 - HOODZ International Ranked a Top Franchise in Entrepreneur's Highly Competitive 40th Annual Franchise 500®
- 5/16/2019 - Local Entrepreneurs to Open AtWork Personnel Office in Riverside, California
- 5/16/2019 - Senior Helpers' New Survey Data Verifies Family Caregivers Require Periodic Respite